Why Exhibit at the LAFP Annual Assembly and Exhibition?
The LAFP 2019 Annual Assembly & Exhibition is an excellent opportunity to promote your organization’s products and services.
- Is the largest gathering in Louisiana of family physicians, residents, students and allied healthcare professionals dedicated to the discipline of Family Medicine
- Utilizes dedicated exhibit hours, unopposed by CME programming
- Direct contact with the primary care community.
- One-on-one time with up to 100 family physicians from across Louisiana
- Snack and beverage breaks provided in the exhibit hall to maximize exposure.
- Three breakfast opportunities to further socialize with attendees.
- List of conference attendees provided upon check-in.
Who Will Attend?
This conference will be attended by practicing physicians, residents and students from Louisiana and surrounding states who specialize in Family Medicine, as well as allied healthcare professionals, including PAs, NPs, RNs and LPNs. Though years in practice will vary, as will practice profiles, this group represents enormous prescribing and buying power and embodies the frontline of healthcare delivery in their respective communities.
Who Should Exhibit?
YOUR COMPANY! Everyone who has a product or service that will advance physician practices should exhibit at the 72nd ANNUAL ASSEMBLY & EXHIBITION. Your competitors will be there….So should you!
Don't miss out on this year's Annual Assembly & Exhibition!