CONNECT FamMed Spring Summit
March 3 - 4, 2018
The Westin Canal Place
New Orleans, LA
|Friday, March 2, 2018|
|6:30 pm – 9:30 pm||Welcome Reception Crawfish Boil|
|8:00 am – 9:00 am||Education Session|
|Saturday, March 3, 2018|
|7:00 am – 5:00 pm||Registration Desk Open|
|7:00 am – 7:00 pm||Career Fair & Expo Open|
|7:00 am - 8:00 am||Breakfast with Exhibitors|
|8:00 am - 9:00 am||Education Session|
|9:00 am - 10:30 am||Education Session|
|10:30 am - 11:00 am||Break with Exhibitors|
|11:00 am -12:00 pm||Education Session|
|12:00 pm – 12:45 pm||Lunch with Exhibitors|
|12:45 pm - 1:45 pm||Education Session|
|1:45 pm - 2:45 pm||Education Session|
|2:45 pm – 3:00 pm||Break with Exhibitors|
|3:00 pm – 4:00 pm||Education Session|
|4:00 pm – 5:00 pm||Education Session|
|5:00 pm - 7:00 pm||Reception with Exhibitors & Poster Presentation|
|Sunday, March 4, 2018|
|8:00 am - 12:00 pm||Registration Desk Open|
|8:00 am - 9:00 am||Education Session|
|9:00 am - 10:00 am||Education Session|
|10:00 am - 11:00 am||Education Session|
|11:00 am - 12:00 pm||Education Session|
|12:00 pm||Meeting Concludes|
Career Fair & Expo Participants
Baton Rouge General Family Medicine Residency Program
East Jefferson General Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program
LSUHSC Family Medicine Residency Program, Kenner
LSUHSC Family Medicine Residency Program at Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
LSUHSC Family Medicine Residency Program, Monroe
Join the Family Medicine Residency Programs from around Louisiana, top recruiters in the healthcare industry and a select few additional companies for a day full of networking with not only active physicians, but also the future of family medicine! Booth space is very limited and available on a first come, first served basis.
- $500 booth fee
- 8’ x 8’ space
- 6’ skirted table
- 2 chairs
- Identification sign
- Registration list before/after event (no emails)
- Listing in program and on www.LAFP.org
- 2 tickets to Welcome Reception
Friday, March 2nd • 5:00—6:30 p.m.
Saturday, March 3rd • 6:00—7:00 a.m.
Exhibit Hall Open
Saturday, March 3rd • 7:00 a.m.—7:00 p.m.
Breakfast, 2 breaks, lunch and reception
Saturday, March 3rd • 7:00—8:00 p.m.
Sponsorship Opportunities—Maximize Your Visibility
Put your name in front of active physicians and the future of family medicine with sponsorship of one of the following events. Includes listing in program, on www.LAFP.org and recognition at event, where appropriate.
- Welcome Reception $6,000— Be the co-host for the opening reception of the Spring Conference held in conjunction with the New Orleans Area Grand Rounds. This event will be held on the Riverbend Terrace on the 11th floor of The Westin. Includes four (4) tickets to crawfish boil for company representatives.
- Saturday Reception with Exhibitors $5,000— This interactive event concludes this day full of networking with physicians and the up-and-coming stars of family medicine. Be sure your company is the last thing remembered!
- Saturday Lunch $4,500— Attendees enjoy a meal with fellow colleagues in the exhibit hall. In addition to visiting with exhibitors, attendees are drawn to a lunch where exciting door prizes will be drawn.
- Saturday Breakfast $3,500— Attendees get energized for a day full of education with coffee and a traditional breakfast spread, and informative chats with the exhibitors.
- Saturday Breaks (2 available) $1,000 each— Providing sustenance for attendees is an essential part of making sure they are able to stay alert and get the most out of this professional development opportunity. Sponsors can choose from morning or afternoon break located in the exhibit hall.
- Registration Bag Insert $500— Place your promotional material or item right into all attendees’ hands for long-term residual exposure. Sponsor must produce the insert and provide to LAFP. Limitations on size apply and items must be submitted to LAFP prior to production.