February 27, 2024
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Louisiana Academy of Family Physicians cordially invites you to attend a CME presentation titled, “It's Time to Train Family Physicians as First Responders Against Human Trafficking.”
- Recognize red flags of human trafficking among patients in outpatient setting.
- Identify patterns in patient behaviors that increase risk for human trafficking.
- Formulate management plans for human trafficking victims by using the social-ecological model.
- Apply concepts of training to patients in outpatient setting with focus on identifying victims with screening protocols and developing management plans.
- Relate the effects of human trafficking on physical and mental health.
Esha Sharma, MD
About the Speaker:
Attendance is free, but registration is required. Register Today!
The AAFP has reviewed 2024 MONTHLY WEBINAR/GRAND ROUNDS SCHEDULE and deemed it acceptable for AAFP credit. Term of approval is from 01/24/2024 to 01/24/2025. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credit approval includes the following session(s):1.00 In-Person, Live (could include online) AAFP Prescribed Credit(s) - “It's Time to Train Family Physicians as First Responders against Human Trafficking”.