The LAFP Foundation was back again this year with the raffle selling tickets to raise funds for its many missions throughout the year. The LAFP Foundation operates solely on generous donations and fundraisers like the annual raffle and auction. This year’s raffle brought in $12,800 in ticket sales. Ten lucky winners were pulled at the Foundation Auction & President’s Party to win a variety of prizes.
- $1,500 CASH – Julie Foret
- 5-Day New Year's Cruise on the Carnival Valor – Michael Haas, MD
- Samsung 55" 4K Ultra HD Smart TV – Derek Anderson, MD
- 32 GB Apple iPad – Jonathan Hunter, MD
- Apple Watch Series 3 – Lionel Bourgeois, MD
- KitchenAid Professional 500 Series Stand Mixer – Eldridge Gene Burns, MD
- RTIC 45 Cooler – Paul Rachal, MD
- Bulova Men's Watch – James Taylor, MD
- Google Home Hub – Rafael Cortes-Moran, MD
- Keurig SingleServe Kcup Pod Coffee Maker –Carol Swift, MD
Congrats to all the winners and thank everyone who purchased a ticket.
The proceeds from the Foundation raffle and all donations to the LAFP Foundation support various state and national programs that contribute to family medicine awareness and involvement. Additionally, the Foundation provides various scholarships for residents and medical students for their studies and pays for resident and student delegates to attend conferences and other educational events.