Advertisement paid for by Ochsner Health
Ochsner Health in Louisiana is recruiting BC/BE INTERNAL MEDICINE AND FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIANS to join our diverse primary care practices. Opportunities exist at our facilities located in NEW ORLEANS, including the NORTH SHORE, WEST BANK, KENNER, ST. BERNARD, LAKE CHARLES, BATON ROUGE, SHREVEPORT, and RIVER PARISHES. Physicians directly from residency training or with experience are welcomed to apply.
- Outpatient opportunity, limited call, support of large subspecialty network
- Rural, urban and suburban settings available throughout SE LA including New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and the surrounding communities
- Competitive base salary with potential for over 300K for high producers
- Academic teaching, research and academic title opportunities available
- Part time and alternative work hours available
- Systematic support for population health management
- EPIC EMR with strong support staff
About Ochsner Health
Ochsner Health is a system that delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi and the Gulf South with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate. Ochsner Health is a not-for-profit committed to giving back to the communities it serves through preventative screenings, health and wellness resources and partnerships with innovative organizations that share our vision. Ochsner Health healed more than 876,000 people from across the globe in 2019, providing the latest medical breakthroughs and therapies, including digital medicine for chronic conditions and telehealth specialty services. Ochsner Health is a national leader, named the top hospital in Louisiana and a top children’s hospital by U.S. News & World Report. As Louisiana’s leading healthcare educator, Ochsner Health and its partners educate thousands of healthcare professionals annually. Ochsner Health is innovating healthcare by investing in new technologies and research to make world-class care more accessible, affordable, convenient and effective. Ochsner's team of more than 26,000 employees and 4,500 providers are working to reinvent the future of health and wellness in the region. To learn more about Ochsner Health, please visit www.ochsner.org. To transform your health, please visit www.ochsner.org/healthyyou.
- Ranked #142 on the Forbes 2019 list of Best Employers for New Graduates
- Ranked #6 on the Indeed 2019 list of Best Hospitals To Work
- Recognized by Indeed as a Top-Rated Workplace for Work-Life Balance in 2019
- Recognized by Zippia as one of the 20 Best Companies to Work in New Orleans, LA
- Named as a 2019 Top Workplace by Times-Picayune
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.