Family Medicine Program Director
The East Jefferson General Hospital is seeking a Family Medicine Program Director in Metairie, LA. The East Jefferson General Hospital Family Medicine residency program is a fully ACGME-accredited program with 21 approved positions and 18 current (6-6-6) residents.
What we are looking for:
- Board certified family medicine physician with knowledge, skills, and attitude to ably lead (6-6-6), unopposed program of residents.
- Candidate with minimum of 3 years, 5 years preferred, clinical experience affiliated with an ACGME-accredited family medicine program – prior core faculty or leadership role in program desired.
- Qualifications that meet candidacy to achieve gratis/adjunct faculty appointment at minimum of Assistant Professor level at two affiliated medical schools.
- Full, unrestricted medical staff privileges in Family Medicine.
- Significant experience in teaching medical students, residents, and/or fellows.
- Demonstrable competency in interpersonal and communication skills, scholarship (discovery, innovation, or education), organizational management, mentoring, knowledge of the ACGME clinical learning environment, teaching, curriculum, and curriculum development.