Get the latest evidence-based guidelines and recommendations to enhance your care of senior patients and those presenting with chronic conditions during the Geriatric Medicine and Chronic Conditions Livestream, November 29–December 3, from the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP).
Customize the learning experience you need with exclusive content that is ready for practice. Choose from half-day sessions covering a broad range of topics, including:
Geriatric Medicine | November 29–December 1
- Dementia – Diagnostic Evaluation and Management
- Family Medicine and Hospice Care: Referral, Treatment, and Family Support
- Resistant Hypertension
- USPSTF, EBM Updates, and Game Changers
Chronic Conditions | December 1–3
- Evidence-based Treatment for Chronic Pain
- Best Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) Tips and Pearls from Around the Nation
- Understanding and Addressing Bias
- Wound Care, Skin Ulcers, and Pressure Sores
The AAFP’s livestream format is designed in convenient half-day sessions. Members can choose the days and times that work for them or attend the full course for the complete experience.
Learn from faculty who are experts in family medicine from the comfort of your home or office and earn up to 40.5 credits.
Register by November 19 to save up to $180.