The LAFP Foundation is gearing up for 2023. The Resident Student Leadership Committee is actively planning a full calendar of events for the new year. The 25 @ $25 Campaign is a planned monthly Foundation donation. We need 25 members commit to donating $25 per month for 12 months. 100% of the donations to the Foundation are used for our student and resident events. These programs and events not only profile Family Medicine as a specialty to our students but also highlight practice opportunities in Louisiana.
On tap for next year:
- 2 Regional Procedural Workshop Career Fair and Networking Socials
- The AAFP National Conference for Students and Residents
- Attending and sponsoring FMIG meetings at each medical school
- Promoting LAFP/AAFP at residency recruitment fairs
- Recognizing our outstanding students and resident with a plaque and cash award
- Welcome visits to each residency program
You can sign up online at www.lafp.org to one of our 25. Help us continue our mission of Building the Future of Family Medicine as we look forward to ongoing student and resident initiatives in 2023!