According to the CDC, vaccinations will prevent more than 21 million hospitalizations and 730,000 deaths among children born in the last 20 years.1 For every $1 invested in vaccines, an estimated $10.20 is saved in direct medical costs.2 But more patient education is needed to improve vaccination rates. The LAFP offers resources to help you care for your patients from birth to advanced age. These include current immunization schedules, clinical recommendations, patient education resources and information on vaccine-preventable diseases.
2022 Immunization Schedules
Resources to Support Your Patient Vaccine Conversations
Vaccine Resources to Support Critical Patient Conversations Vaccines are the best way to protect against potentially deadly diseases. But many patient still have questions when its time to get vaccinated. These resources can help you with those difficult conversations.
- How to Approach Conversations With Parents About Routine Pediatric Vaccinations
- Building Confidence When Talking to Parents About Children’s Vaccines
- Explaining the Vaccine Safety System
- Counseling Guide: Anticipatory Guidance to Recommend Routine Vaccination for Adults
- Email Template: Messages to Use in Vaccine Communications
- Patient Education Infographic: What Your Doctor Wants You to Know About Vaccines for Kids
These tools are developed in collaboration with Pfizer, Inc.