Your generous support ensures the continuation of the Foundation's programs to identify and cultivate future family physicians by:
- Encouraging medical students to pursue Family Medicine
- Offering educational programming including skills workshops, targeting students and residents
- Supporting Family Medicine Interest Groups (FMIGs) that promote the future of Family Medicine
- Providing financial assistance for delegates to attend the AAFP National Conference for Students and Residents and LAFP Annual Assembly
- Providing awards and scholarships for students and residents
Please consider joining your fellow family physicians in supporting the work of the Foundation to help us better serve those who wish to stay and practice Family Medicine in Louisiana. Consider providing a monthly gift—donating over time provides continual support to these important programs and enables us to better plan the future of the Foundation and expand its outreach.
The Foundation is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt corporation and is the only charitable organization in Louisiana that exists to improve and increase access to health care by investing in the specialty of family medicine.