Your generous support ensures the continuation of the Foundation's programs to identify and cultivate future family physicians like:
- Encourage medical students to pursue Family Medicine
- Educational programming targeting Students and Residents
- Support Family Medicine Interest Groups (FMIGs) that promote the future of Family Medicine
- Provide financial assistance for Delegate to attend the AAFP National Conference for Students and Residents
- Recognition program for outstanding Students and Residents
Please consider joining your fellow family physicians in supporting the work of the Foundation to help us better serve those who wish to stay and practice Family Medicine in Louisiana. Consider providing a monthly gift—donating over time provides continual support to these important programs and enables us to better plan the future of the Foundation and expand its outreach. While we apply for grants to help support costs, we still rely on donations to fund our residency programs and community outreach. Thank you for helping support us and we look forward to supporting student and resident initiatives in 2018! You can make your gift online at www.lafp.org/foundation or mail a check to the LAFP Foundation, 919 Tara Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70806.
What does your gift mean?
- Just $25/month sends 4 students to the LAFP Student & Resident Conference
- $100 donation contribute to education workshops
- $500 donation helps send 1 student or resident to AAFP National Conference
- $1,000 donation grants a student or resident an award or scholarship
The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt corporation and is the only charitable organization in Louisiana that exists to improve and increase access to health care by investing in the specialty of family medicine.