Partners in Family Medicine
We always say that cultivating student career choice in the specialty of family medicine “will take all of us,” and our Partner community is living proof. They come from all over Louisiana and include managed care plans, community leaders, health care facilities, and others who embody the spirit of generosity and the importance of building a thriving family medicine workforce for Louisiana.
Support from the following 2020 partners allows the LAFP Foundation to continue to expand the programs that support family physicians and the patients they serve.
About Partners in Family Medicine
Your company’s corporate partnership means that you support Foundation programs. The Foundation is the only charitable organization in Louisiana that exists to improve and increase access to quality health care by investing in the specialty of family medicine. Family physicians provide comprehensive, continuing care to all members of a family thus contributing substantially to a healthier quality of life and valuable health care cost containment measures. Your company’s support of the Foundation is vital to creating a healthier Louisiana for all citizens. The Foundation is a charitable, public foundation recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by the law. The Foundation’s federal identification number is 58-1757802.
LAFP's community and corporate engagement opportunities are designed to facilitate connections that focus on building long-term relationships through cutting-edge education and targeted communications. Recognizing those who are making a commitment to family medicine in Louisiana and patients across the state is paramount to the success of this multifaceted partnership opportunity.
We want to be there for you by opening doors and building relationships so that when members find themselves in need of information, products or services, they only need to look as far as the Academy and our partners to support them.
Partners in Family Medicine Benefits
New for 2020, this exciting program recognizes community and corporate supporters as "Partners in Family Medicine." Participants in this program will receive a web linked logo or ad/graphic recognition on the Partners in Family Medicine resources page linked on the LAFP home page for one calendar year. Additionally, your physician-focused educational content will be added and maintained on the Partners in Family Medicine resource page for an entire year.
Gain greater access and enhance your company's visibility among Louisiana's 1,900 family physicians, family medicine residents and medical student members. The LAFP offers many opportunities throughout the year for community and corporate partners to engage with our physician members. Let us customize a package that best suits your goals and needs. When your company elects to become a corporate partner of the Foundation, you receive a package of benefits that puts your name before LAFP members as supporters of their specialty.
Some of the benefits of partnership include:
- Recognition in LAFP's communication vehicles highlighting our partnership and driving physician attention to your online resources.
- Advertising discounts in LAFP's weekly e-newsletter, The Weekly Family Medicine Update, which is delivered to more than 1,900 subscribers.
- Annual subscription to LAFP's quarterly print and digital publication, The Louisiana Family Doctor, which has a circulation of 2,000 readers.
- The LAFP will also follow your organization on Facebook and share your stories with fellow followers (posts are at the discretion of the LAFP.)
- Recognition on the Foundation’s website
- Recognition for your support of the Foundation at the annual LAFP Annual Meeting each August.
Other options for reaching our members include:
- Monthly Sponsored Resources e-mail blast
- Sponsorship of non-CME activities (offered statewide and regionally)
- Educational, quality improvement grants and contracts
- Sponsorship and Exhibiting Experiences at Member Events
- Advertising in LAFP’s various communication vehicles